Audit and Assurances
Our Assurance professionals gather information during an audit to understand fully our client's business, internal controls and risk spectrum. Before making audit decisions, we conduct objective diagnostic tests and analytical reviews. Our methods help our clients meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability. We work closely with our clients, yet independently, and encourage open communication.
- Financial Statements Audit: A financial statement audit is the examination of an entity's financial statements and accompanying disclosures by an independent auditor. The result of this examination is a report by the auditor, attesting to the fairness of presentation of the financial statements and related disclosures. The need for audit could arise from legal obligation, demand from banks, shareholders, customers, vendors, to assess the financial position, performance, cash flows, changes in equity net worth etc.
- Due Diligence Audits: Due diligence is an investigation or audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts, such as reviewing all financial records, plus anything else deemed material. It refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a financial transaction with another party. Due diligence can also refer to the investigation a seller does of a buyer; items that may be considered are whether the buyer has adequate resources to complete the purchase, as well as other elements that would affect the acquired entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.
- Internal Audits: Internal audit is a dynamic profession involved in helping organisations achieve their objectives. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Management Audits: Management Audit is an assessment of methods and policies of an organization's management in the administration and the use of resources, tactical and strategic planning, and employee and organizational improvement. It is a systematic examination of decisions and actions of the management to analyse the performance. Management audit involves the review of managerial aspects like organizational objective, policies, procedures, structure, control and system in order to check the efficiency or performance of the management over the activities of the Company. Unlike financial audit, management audit mainly examine the non-financial data to audit the efficiency of the management. Somehow audit tries to search the answer of how well the management has been operating the business of the company? Is managerial style well suited for business operation? Management Audit focuses on results, evaluating the effectiveness and suitability of controls by challenging underlying rules, procedures and methods.
- Valuation and Financial Restructuring: Valuation is the process of determining the current worth of an asset or a company. There are many techniques used for doing a valuation. An analyst placing a value on a company looks at the business's management, the composition of its capital structure, the prospect of future earnings, and the market value of its assets.
Restructuring is a type of corporate action taken when significantly modifying the debt, operations or structure of a company as a means of potentially eliminating financial harm and improving the business. When a company is having trouble making payments on its debt, it will often consolidate and adjust the terms of the debt in a debt restructuring. A company restructures its operations or structure by cutting costs, such as payroll, or reducing its size through the sale of assets.
- Compliance Audits: A compliance audit is a comprehensive review of an organization's adherence to regulatory guidelines. A main objective of conducting an internal or external compliance audit is to assess the overall effectiveness of a business's compliance practices and protocols. While examining processes and transactions, it determines whether the item being examined complies with established standards.
- Certifications: It is document containing a certifying statement evidencing the correctness of the financial information, based on the verification of underlying documents.
VAT (UAE Value Added Tax) Consultancy and Services
Our VAT related services include
- Quarterly Return Filing
- Resubmissions, Refunds claim support
- Tax Audit facilitate
- VAT Implementation
- International Taxation
Accounting and Financial Reports
- Trial Balance Finalisation and MIS Reports
- Accounts Outsourcing
- Regular Accounting and Ledger Scrutiny
- Accounts Supervision and Accounts Closing
- Update Backlog Accounts
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounts Manual on Policies and Procedures
The specialized services offered in the areas of management consultancy includes:
- Business Advisory
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Services
- Accounts Software (ERP) Integration / Customisation
- Systems Manual on Overall Policies and Procedures
- Selection, Training, Performance Evaluation of accounts staff
Feasibility and Forecasting
- Financial Feasibility Study (FFS) / Financial Projections / Forecast
- Business Plans (BP)
- Budget & Forecast Variance Analysis
- SWOT Analysis of (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Business Modelling
- Cashflow / Liquidity Evaluations
We advise our clients on raising finance, business planning and business improvement. This includes,
- Business Valuation
- Capital Structuring
- Financial Modelling
We help clients in implementing various accounting packages, which suits best to their business after a proper review of the customer’s requirements.
We provide ‘TALLY’ software services like Installation and Training to staffs.
On other software developments, we provide consultancy services like Accounts & System Manuals, Chart of Accounts, Data migration to ERP and other related support services.